Time & Location
Oct 27, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Eclipse Suite 107, 30 Vine St, Lansdale, PA 19446, USA
Make memories with your littles and meet other parents too.
This is the first of the Mommy (or Daddy) & Me series of family crafting events.
Join us this week to make *Leaf Lanterns, a craft appropriate for all ages. The finished lanterns look great and will make a nice addition to your fall decor that you and your children will be proud to show off.
Instructor: Niki Leibowitz
- You can bring leaves from your yard or use ours.
- We provide all supplies including a battery operated tea light to complete your lantern.
- No additional supplies or preparation is necessary.
- This craft is appropriate for children of all ages.
- Masks are required for everyone over 2 years old. We have extras on hand.
The cost is $15 per family (up to 4) which includes making one lantern, additional lanterns $5 each
Keep lanterns away from open flames. They are meant to be used with battery operated lights only.
Crafting with Family
Leaf Lantern up to 4 ppl per ticket (adult(s) & children)
Add additional lanterns for your group