Time & Location
Jan 12, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Eclipse Pour Studio - Suite B108, 30 Vine St, Lansdale, PA 19446, USA
Instructor: Nicole Leibowitz
Size: (2) 8 x 10 wrapped canvases (additional canvases can be purchased for $10 ea)
Media: Acrylic Paint
Age Range: 18+ BYOB
Where: the Pour Studio at Eclipse (lower level Suite B108)
Learn paint pour basics in our newly dedicated Pour Studio. Each class will offer new techniques to try.
The specific techniques covered in this class will be:
- open cup pour
- flip cup
Class size is limited. Paintings will need time to dry and will be available for pickup during regular hours starting the Wednesday after class.
What to bring:
- a sense of adventure - this is a chance to relax and have fun while trying something new
- this is a MESSY process - wear old clothes, a smock or apron if you have one, disposable aprons will be provided
- we also suggest short sleeves - we did say messy
- your favorite beverages
- you can bring a snack if you like, but it is messy and paint as a condiment is not recommended
- don't forget your mask (we will have spares on hand too)
- Please arrive a little early in order to be setup and ready when class starts.
- Check in at the main office (at the top of the stairs, the check-in window is on your left) and your instructor will help you get situated.
Paint Pour Class
includes 2 canvases