Time & Location
Apr 06, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Eclipse Suite 107, 30 Vine St, Lansdale, PA 19446, USA
Instructor: Niki Leibowitz
Media: Paint skins, assorted jewelry findings
Age Range: 15+
One of the cool things about Pour Paintings is finding ways to use the paint left in your tray that often has amazing, completely unplanned color and movement. In this class we use them is in jewelry. You will find the most interesting snippets of paint skins from various projects to create your own one of a kind jewelry pieces.
Every attendee will leave class with 2 completed pieces of jewelry. Choose from necklaces, earrings and bracelets in assorted metals and colors. Additional jewelry can be purchased to be completed during class.
What to bring:
- a sense of adventure - this is a chance to relax and have fun while trying something new
- your favorite beverages and snacks
- don't forget your mask (we will have spares on hand too)
- Please arrive a little early in order to be setup and ready when class starts.
- Check in at the main office (at the top of the stairs, the check-in window is on your left) and your instructor will help you get situated.
Paint Skins with Niki