Time & Location
Come out and paint some spooky pumpkins to celebrate the Halloween Season. Plan to come a little early and tour the spooky show in the galleries. Bring a few friends & your favorite refreshments to make the party perfect.
Advanced reservations are required. Bookings close at midnight the day before the event.
Instructor: Niki Leibowitz
Size: 16 x20 wrapped canvas
Media: Acrylic Paint
Age Range: 18+ BYOB
What to bring:
- a sense of adventure - this is a chance to relax and have fun while trying something new (or not so new for some of you)
- your favorite beverages and snacks
- don't forget your mask (we will have spares on hand too)
- if you are a member, bring your apron - if not, a disposable apron will be provided for you
- we also suggest short sleeves
- cups, plates, corkscrews, napkins
- disposable paint aprons
- everything you need to make your painting great
- an experienced instructor who loves what they do
We do not supply:
- Please arrive about 15 minutes early in order to be setup and ready when class starts
- Check in at the main office and your instructor will help you get situated
- Late arrivals may not be able to paint and forfeit their registration fee
- Cancellations made 24 hours or more before the class date will receive a credit toward future events
- There are no refunds or credits offered for cancellations less than 24 hours before the class or no shows
- If Eclipse has to cancel a class we will reschedule and/or offer a gift card
Covid Precautions to keep our Guests & Staff healthy.
- Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status. We keep extras on hand.
- You must keep your mask over your mouth and nose when not eating or drinking.
- Attendees who do not comply with mask requirements may be asked to leave and will forfeit their registration fee.
- Our classrooms & Gathering Gallery are outfitted with air cleaners with